Thank you for considering a donation to Heartland!
Heartland's mission is to discover, develop, and promote free-market solutions to social and economic problems. Such solutions include parental choice in education, market-based approaches to environmental protection, privatization of public services, and deregulation in areas where property rights and markets do a better job than government bureaucracies. Your contribution will help us ensure that freedom rises during our watch and will be protected for generations to come.
Ways to Give
Your membership help provide the sustained resources needed to advance the mission of The Heartland Institute. Heartland membership benefits include:
- Benefits associated with each level of giving.
- Discounts to attend Heartland events.
- Exclusive monthly conference calls with leading policy experts.
- An annual President's Council Retreat two-day summit.
- A variety of networking and social activities.
- Contributions, including gifts of appreciated stock, are tax deductible under Section 501(c)3 of Internal Revenue Code.
- Monthly giving is the easiest and most efficient way to support us. You are in total control. You can easily start, change or stop your gift at any time online or by phone.
- You’ll receive less mail because we don’t need to send you reminders — which means more of your gift goes directly to support us.
- You’ll receive uninterrupted membership benefits, ensuring you never miss an issue of our popular QPR-Quarterly Performance Report.
- Give as little as $10
- Remain anonymous or allow us to share your name with other nonprofit organizations
- Dedicate the gift in someone's name
- Designate the gift for a specific program
- Your contribution is tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.