What Melinda Gates Doesn’t Understand About Lockdowns (Guest: Jeffrey Tucker)
Melinda Gates admitted she and her husband Bill Gates didn’t believe the lockdowns would have a negative economic impact.
Melinda Gates did an interview with the NYT on December 4 in which she states she and her billionaire husband Bill Gates didn’t anticipate the economic fallout from the lockdowns. This infuriated Jeffrey Tucker where he was compelled to write an article about it. “How did Bill and Melinda become the de facto in charge of virus response?” asks Tucker, who says most of the Gates’ responses on the pandemic show a lack of sophistication of how viruses work and how we have historically managed them. Tucker describes the lockdowns as a “sadistic social experiment” and predicts in 2021 that Americans will open their eyes up to the fear mongering in a way that will be revolutionary. “Governors who locked down are going to go away in disgrace,” says Tucker.
Tucker and Schieber cover a broad range of issues related to the lockdowns:
- Gates Foundation’s focus on “health care” for solving world’s problems
- Gates says “making sure the whole world gets the vaccine,” Are mandates next?
- Disinformation and conspiracy…new favorite words of the left?
- Predicting in March how lockdowns would cause devastation
- Why have Americans so willingly accepted lockdowns. Does anyway care about liberty anymore?
- Could government pull of this “sadistic social experiment” again?