School safety is a vital issue in 2018. Far too frequently, students are bullied, attacked, or worse in their schools.
Tim Huelskamp, Ph.D. explains how child safety accounts can help students feel safe in school.
Over America's history, what would be the difference in take-home pay under free-market and progressive economic policies?
Robert J. Genetski asked this question, crunched the numbers, and the results will surprise you!
Climate alarmists go to great lengths exaggerating the dangers of “anthropogenic climate change”. Patrick Michaels, Director of the Center for the Study of Science at the Cato Institute, shows just how insane the alarmists are.
There is no debating it, smoking cigarettes is a terrible health decision. Yet, the United States government wants cigarette smokers to continue. Why do they want people to keep smoking, and how can e-cigarettes save lives?
Come to the America First Energy Conference 2018 in New Orleans on August 7. Register here: http://americafirstenergy.org/register/
The America First Energy Conference 2018 will mark the advances for Energy Freedom under President Trump, and how we can all bring about even more victories in the years to come.
The conference will feature approximately 30 speakers from government, industry, academia, and other think tanks speaking on 10 panels and three plenary sessions. We expect between 300 and 400 people to attend, and we aim to attract state legislators, congressional staff, state think tank leaders, and private sector government relations professionals and policy analysts ... and you!
The #AFEC2018 schedule is still in the planning stages and subject to change, but our current line-up of proposed panels carry the following working titles:
• Why CO2 Emissions Are Not Creating a Climate Crisis
• REINing in the Regulators
• Fueling Freedom and Prosperity
• Fiduciary Malpractice: The ‘Sustainable’ Investment Movement
• Reforming EPA: Lots of Progress, More to Do
• The Future of Coal, Oil, and Natural Gas
• Carbon Taxes, Cap & Trade, and Other Bad Ideas
• Climate Lawsuits Against Energy Companies and the Government
• Real Collusion: Russia and the Green Movement
• Reversing the Endangerment Finding