The March issue of InfoTech & Telecom News reports on a lawsuit filed by Verizon against the Federal Communications Commission, challenging the agency’s Report and Order on network neutrality.
Also in this issue:
- After more than a year, the merger between NBC-Universal and Comcast was approved by the FCC and Department of Justice in mid-January.
- The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops has sent a list of policy issues they’re asking legislators to support--including network neutrality.
- U.S. Commerce Secretary Gary Locke stated the Obama administration will soon release plans to introduce an Internet ID for individual Web users.
- Rural wireless carriers and others have weighed in on the FCC’s proposed regulations that would require carriers to notify customers about to exceed usage limits.
- Recent investigative journalism reveals the nonprofit organizations behind the funding of the McCain-Feingold Campaign Finance Reform Act are now funding pro-net neutrality groups.
Newspaper Articles in this Issue
No matching newspaper articles