The May 2006 issue of School Reform News reports that Arizona, Ohio, Utah, and Wisconsin expanded their school choice offerings, giving more students access to schools better-suited to their needs.
Also in this issue:
- Colorado voters this fall will determine the fate of a popular proposal designed to limit non-classroom spending;
- the New Hampshire Senate has approved a school choice program for low-income families;
- the American Legislative Exchange Council has released the 12th edition of its annual Report Card on American Education;
- residents of Swans Island, Maine have approved a locally funded universal school voucher program; plus
- a profile of Kansas Education Commissioner Bob Corkins, student safety, literacy, charter schools, high-stakes testing, and Brian Carpenter's review of The Dark Side of School Reform, by Jeffrey S. Brooks.
Newspaper Articles in this Issue
No matching newspaper articles